Students, faculty and staff can install up to (5) copies of Microsoft Office on their various computers and devices by following these steps:
- Login to your Xavier Office365 email account.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner and then Office365 Settings.
- Click on Settings >> Software from the left hand menu.
- Select Office from the left hand menu.
- Select Install to trigger the download of Office.
- Once downloaded, run the executable file to install Office.
- At the end of the install process, you will need to provide your Xavier email address to validate the license.
- Windows - You will be prompted to "Sign in to get the most of office". Click the Sign In button and provide your Xavier email address/password when prompted.
- Mac - Open an Office application, and you will be presented with the "Get Started with Office" screen. Select Sign in to an existing Office 365 Subscription and provide your Xavier email address/password when prompted.