Please read the following guidelines before submitting a request.
As of Fall 2015, we have changed how laptop requests are handled:
- Individual laptops for faculty meetings or student/classroom use should be checked out directly from the 3rd floor CLC Connection Center desk. These are available anytime from the desk, and are due back when the library closes.
- Laptops for exam use are still handled by Classroom Technology. Faculty may submit those requests using this form.
- All laptop requests are QA'ed by our staff. If there are special considerations, please note them in your request and we will address these when reaching out to you.
All other equipment
Who can request equipment?
- Classroom Technology equipment can be directly requested by faculty and graduate students only.
- Undergraduate students must have a faculty sponsor place a request on their behalf.
When can I request equipment?
- Requests should be made at least two (2) business days in advance of an event. We will make a best effort to process last-minute requests.
- The room you are using may already have equipment installed. Please reference this list before requesting.
How are requests processed?
- Most items will be made available for pickup at the CLC Connection Center. We will deliver bulk items on request or those that require our intervention to setup. We do not deliver AV equipment to residential areas or off-campus locations.
- Gallagher Student Center has laptops and some AV presentation equipment onsite. If holding an event in GSC, please contact them first as their equipment may suffice.